Micromanagement. We’ve all experienced it. No one likes it. But why is it such a problem?
- Micromanagement promotes compliance.
- Micromanagement scrunches initiative
- Micromanagement reduces trust
- Micromanagement dampens innovation.
Any of these reasons is enough for us to stop micromanaging. But let’s think now about us as the leader. How does it hurt us beyond all those other things?
In this episode:
- Learn more about our Remarkable Master Class, Overcoming Micromanagement, here.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.