If your answer to the title question is no, think again. According to the author of today’s quotation, you are a miracle maker, once you do one thing.
– Are you awake to your possibilities?
– If not now, can you think of a time when you have been?
– How can you awaken your giant today?
1. Realize the power and potential you have.
2. Figure out how to awaken you giant.
3. Make your miracle happen.
You might be tempted to read this quotation and think about it metaphorically. I believe it was meant literally. As human beings, we have vast untapped potential. You may not see it in yourself, but you see it in others, don’t you? Researchers have proven it in many ways, and yet, the potential lies untapped.
Because most people are walking around asleep. Asleep to possibilities; blissfully unaware of the power they possess.
We don’t have to be asleep. We can awaken our giant, and become a miracle maker.
While the steps are complex, there aren’t many of them. Here they are:
1. Believe you have the giant inside.
2. Find a passion or meaning bigger than yourself.
3. Awaken the giant so it can work on the meaningful stuff.
4. Go to work.
Take those four steps and miracles will happen.
Go be a miracle maker!