Gary Brackett went from an undrafted free agent to football captain and Superbowl champion. Post football, he is a community leader and entrepreneur. How did someone 5’10” and 230 pounds get to these positions? He played from the neck up and joins Kevin to talk about consistency and repetition. Lessons he learned on the playing field transfer to his role as the owner of Brackett Restaurant Group and founder of The Impact Foundation. He shares the importance of continuing to read, learn, train and invest in yourself to make your next “quarter” better.
In this episode, Gary discusses:
- Lessons from watching football.
- The value of feedback.
- The power of one.
Ask yourself: How can you make your team more successful?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Learn more about The Stacked Pickle.
- Learn more about Gary Brackett.
- Learn more about The Gary Brackett movie.
- Follow Gary Brackett on Twitter and Instagram.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/