A coaching conversation starts with you and your intention. How will you try to be helpful in your interactions with others so they walk away feeling inspired or leaning a new perspective? Gregg Thompson, author of The Master Coach, and President of Bluepoint Leadership, joins Kevin to discuss coaching as a discipline and the impact on performance and career acceleration.
In this episode, Kevin and Gregg:
- Define a coaching culture.
- The role of coaching on performance management.
- Core dimensions of coaching.
Ask yourself: Why do you want a better coach?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box by The Arbinger Institute
- Learn more about Gregg Thompson
- Follow Gregg Thompson on: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.