In today’s episode, I’m talking with Lou Russell and we’re diving into the world of project management. Lou is the CEO/Queen of Russell Martin & Associates, an executive consultant, author and speaker. I think you’ll love our conversation about accidental project managers and ways to encourage the best outcomes from your team… and you’ll hear why Lou thinks project management is more like a flash mob.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to be an evangelist for change in your organization
- Tips to help you know when to say “yes” and when to say “no” as a leader
- The #1 element that contributes to project success
We get the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question:
Are you a project manager, a project leader, or both?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Lou Russell and her books and resources here.
- Get more information about building a Custom Project Management Program with RMA here.
- Check out what Lou is reading right now: Turning Pro and The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership, here.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential, here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.