Company culture has become a bit of a buzzword and your culture does impact the bottom line. Today, Kevin is joined by Kris Boesch, CEO and founder of Choose People and author of Culture Works: How to Create Happiness in the Workplace. Kris shares her thoughts about culture and research surrounding why they chose to measure happiness. She also provides some real-world examples and ideas on how to shift your culture.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How the bottom line is tied to happiness in the workplace.
- How the $100 tool can create impact.
- Organizational triangle.
Ask yourself: How can you get out of “funky town”?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Learn more about Kris Boesch
- Follow Kris Boesch on: Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.