I know where I will be all week. From 10 am until about 6 pm ET Monday through Friday, I will be live online teaching, having conversations with 40 leadership and professional development experts (including best-selling authors, business leaders and even a Super Bowl Champion), and interacting with an audience live. This will be live leadership development completely free – and all for you.
So where will you be September 20-24?
I know you will have meetings, projects, and a full to-do list. You will be doing your work and living your life. Will you be doing anything that will make both your work and life better in the future? What if you invested some time (not your money) to get some live leadership development? What would be better than a chance to learn from the best thought leaders and interact with them directly, asking your questions, and maybe winning a book or prize, too?
The event is called VirtualLeaderCon. I hope you will join me live.
When and Where
You can register for the entire event for free and interact and learn on the Virtual LeaderCon platform. Come when you can, stay as long as you want. There are no limitations and no judgement – come early and stay late, or pick a specific session that excites you. (Here is the full schedule.) Live leadership development at your pleasure.
Don’t want to commit to that, or it feel overwhelmed by it? Instead, you can join selected sessions which will be simulcast on LinkedIn – where you might feel more comfortable. Making it easy for you is why we are offering these live simulcast sessions. Here is a list. Simply click the link, click a button on LinkedIn ad, and you will be in and notified (and even be able to watch this later if you miss them live).
- September 20, 10 am ET – The Opening of the Conference and my keynote – Three Keys to Remarkable Leadership
- September 21, 10 am ET – My keynote – Creating a Culture of Accountability
- September 22, 1:45 pm ET – A conversation with author Mary Abbajay on Dealing with Difficult Bosses (and How Not to Be One)
- September 23, 3:15 ET – A conversation with Jennifer Moss about The Burnout Epidemic (and how to fix it!)
- September 24, noon ET – A conversation with my colleague and co-author, Guy Harris, on Three Critical Steps to Gain Influence with Others
If you are serious about your development and future success, I am confident you will find a session and find the time to join us at Virtual LeaderCon for some live leadership development.
Here is Your Plan
- Register for Virtual LeaderCon for free. This commits you to nothing, but keeps your options open, and opens up the menu options for you.
- Look at the schedule for the week. Make note of the sessions that match up with your professional development needs and goals.
- Pull up your calendar. You will need to look for openings that match the sessions you want to attend. Block your calendar for those sessions now.
If you can’t attend live, but want to gain the insights, information, and inspiration of some of the sessions, you can invest in a Premium Registration or a Day Pass – both of which give you lifetime access to the content you select. But all of it is available as live leadership development for free.
I hope you will join me.