There are many ways leaders can improve in their work. One of the most targeted and helpful is providing them with leadership coaching. There is little doubt that a skilled and experienced coach is one of the biggest assets in helping a willing leader grow and become more confident and effective. While most all will agree with that statement, the challenges and resistances to leadership coaching are many and real. We want to help reduce those barriers.
Right here, right now.
The Barriers to Receiving Leadership Coaching
Leaders need guidance to do their work. They may know coaching could help, but the questions and barriers remain. Let’s discuss and dispel a few of those.
- Who will coach me? The first thought is likely, and should be, their leader. There are problems with that though, including that leader’s ability, interest, availability, and experience. On the experience front, that leader might be trying to overcome the same challenges that you are! (Like leading a newly hybrid workforce, for example.)
- How do I find the right coach? While there seem to be leadership coaches everywhere, how do I find the right one, and vet them? What if they don’t know anything about our business?
- What if I don’t want/need a long-term commitment? Coaching is typically spread out over a long period of time, and that can be extremely helpful. But if the coaching I need is situational, sporadic, or episodic, why would I want to meet with a coach every week?
- Leadership coaching is pretty expensive – can I afford it? Like anything of value, leadership coaching isn’t free. In fact, it can be pretty expensive. But when viewed as a specific coaching call or encounter with a professional, vs. a long-term commitment, the price might not be as large a barrier.
A Solution to Many of those Barriers
Enter our unique Leadership Coaching Bundle. The purpose of this bundle is to help organizations and leaders get the leadership coaching they need, while eliminating most or all of those barriers.
The offer is straightforward.
You can purchase a block of leadership coaching time with us. But rather than dedicating the coaching to a single person, you can give one or multiple sessions to individual leaders. You can even use sessions with a leadership team. And you don’t have to wait or spread it out over three months. You can use it as quickly as your leaders can match schedules with your coach.
Here’s how it works:
- An initial intake call. We work with you to match a coach to your organization (it could be me or one of the other coaches on our team).
- You purchase a bundle of coaching calls. A bundle is a set of ten 30-minute, live leadership coaching calls (or video calls) to be used by whomever you choose in your organization.
- Leaders receive some information about their coach. This helps build a bit of credibility and initial comfort.
- Leaders send a set of questions or goals to their coach 24 hours before the scheduled call. This helps the coach prepare to maximize the available time.
- Leaders set the agenda and goals. The agenda for this leadership coaching will be led by your leader. They can work with the coach on whatever issues or challenges they are facing right now – whether about leading remotely, leading during change, helping people transition back to the office, or whatever will be helpful.
Coaching sessions can begin immediately and used at your discretion.
What About the Investment?
Your investment for each coaching block (ten 30-minute sessions) is $3000. This is a 25% discount off our existing 3-month coaching process.
This investment could easily be repaid by one strategy or approach applied by one leader.
The world is new and different and the need for coaching and wise counsel has never been greater. Now is the time to equip yourself and your leaders with the targeted, tactical ideas they need to succeed.
Let us help.
If you have questions or would like to schedule your intake call to get started, send us an email here, or call Laura at 317-387-1424 x. 12.