The need to develop and support new supervisors and leaders has never been higher; and the challenges and barriers to do so have grown too. Rather than making people wait or never providing development at all, we have a new solution to the new supervisor training dilemma.
I’ve heard all the
excuses reasons why organizations don’t develop their new supervisors. Here are the most common ones we hear:
- We don’t have a development process.
- We are going to build some training (soon, someday?).
- We don’t have a training scheduled until…???
- Our leaders are too busy for training.
- We can’t get training scheduled.
- We don’t have the budget.
Your new supervisors likely need some new skills to be successful, or they will rely on guessing or observing past leaders to decide how to supervise. Your employees deserve a leader who will support them and help them be most successful. And your organization will benefit greatly as new leaders and supervisors have better skills.
Having worked with new leaders and their organizations for many years, we are committed to helping those leaders get the development they need and help make it easier for organizations to overcome those reasons listed above. While we provide learning products and services of nearly any format for new leaders and supervisors, our in depth On Demand Bud to Boss Workshop is a popular way to overcome some of the challenges organizations and individual leaders face.
- Plug-and-play. About three clicks and a credit card entered and a leader can have access to this program.
- Creates common language. Have several new leaders? Give each of the access and make this a part of the program you want to build, are building, or make it the foundation of your program.
- Access anytime, anywhere. If you have internet access you have access to these engaging in-depth modules.
- Schedule friendly. Learn when you want, at the rate you want, and select the best session for your current need.
- Cost effective. No travel. No hotel cost. The benefits of a two day interactive workshop with a world expert (Guy Harris who has been training and coaching leaders for more than a decade and who literally co-wrote the book – From Bud to Boss)
All of that but not traditional e-learning. No cheesy quizzes and questions – rather a recording (in 2-hour modules) of a highly interactive in-depth virtually delivered Bud to Boss Workshop (you can learn more about those here). Plus – you also get three live, group coaching sessions. These three sessions give you direct and personal access to one of our certified Bud to Boss Trainers. These are one-hour phone sessions that are designed to help you master the strategies and techniques you learn in the Bud to Boss program.
If you are looking to provide support and development for your new and front line leaders, the On Demand Bud to Boss Workshop is for you and your organization – learn more, and get people signed up, here.