You’ve been in a leadership role for a while. You may even be leading other leaders. You have developed a routine and a rhythm as a manager. But your intuition and perhaps your results and feedback tell you that you have plateaued. One way or another, you know it is time to up your game and build your leadership skills. You might think of this as the time to move from manager to leader.
But how do you do that?
If you are still reading, you have taken the most important first step – you are aware of the need.
Maybe it is because:
- You’ve just been promoted again, and you are wondering if The Peter Principle is happening to you.
- Your team keeps growing, and you know you could be more effective in helping them succeed.
- The organization is growing fast – and the stresses and responsibilities on you are growing faster than you can manage.
- You’ve long felt you could improve your results if you built your leadership skills.
- You feel like you have plateaued or are in a rut of your routines, and want to take your skills to a new level of effectiveness.
- You have future aspirations and know that improving your leadership skills will play a huge part in reaching those goals.
Whatever your reason, if you have come to that conclusion, I strongly recommend you act. Why would you wait? While there are many workshops you could find to help, our From Manager to Remarkable Leader learning experience might be your best option.
Why This Learning Experience?
Reread those bullets above. I used those six bullets as a design framework for this workshop and it’s participants. If you identify with one or more of those statements, know I built this experience for you and with you in mind.
You can go here to read all of the specifics of the learning experience, and the skills we will explore and help you develop. But there is more to finding the right experience to help you move from manager to leader than a list of learning objectives.
Beyond that, here is what I promise you will experience when you join me:
- You get me. I designed this workshop and I am the only one who facilitates it. With over 30 years of leadership experience, stories, situations, and strategies, I’ve made the learning fun and relevant. And I come completely focused on helping you succeed at levels beyond which you have even considered.
- Principle-based learning. You will learn the principles that are the foundation of all the strategies and skills you learn. You will leave understanding the why as well as the what – and can have confidence in the value and effectiveness of what you learn.
- The chance to learn from others like you. With a diverse group of leaders, and a process that allows you to get to know each other and work together, you may well learn as much from each other as you do from the materials provided.
- A true process. Yes, the 2-day learning experience is the cornerstone of your investment. But you also get the chance to join me live for two coaching calls, approximately 30 and 60 days after the experience. To ask the questions that come up after you leave and get additional help and support.
- Habitset help. You’ve been to a workshop. Even a good one. And looking back, you’ve felt you didn’t apply as much as you could have, right? That’s why we provide you with daily text reminders, encouragement, and ideas for the first eight weeks after you leave the learning experience.
If this resonates with you and you know that now is the right time for you – let’s get started. You can learn all the details, and invest in yourself, your team and your future here.
For Your Organization
If these concepts fit a need for some or many leaders in your organization, let’s talk (email info@KevinEikenberry.com or call Laura at 317.387.1424 x 12) about how we can bring a learning experience to your organization – tailoring it for you if needed. If you are looking for a low-risk way to try this learning experience for your organization, check this out to see if you qualify.