Are you ready for some football: and how it compares to leadership? You won’t want to miss today’s episode, as I’m joined by Bryan Neale, sales training consultant, co-host of The Advanced Selling Podcast, and NFL umpire. We’ll discuss how certain strategies used in football provide leaders a playbook for success. Regardless if you’re a football fan, you won’t want to miss out on this insightful conversation!
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How “The Domino Effect” pertains to goal setting and achievement
- Tips on creating a preparation plan for what needs to be executed
- How to give feedback and coaching to your team effectively and successfully
Ask yourself: As a leader, how am I influencing a problem or solution?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Bryan Neale on LinkedIn
- His email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Advanced Selling Podcast
- Check out the books that Bryan recommends reading: Scary Close by Donald Miller and The Oz Principle by Roger Connors.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.