Are you concerned about your leadership bench strength?
Is turnover among your leadership and supervisory ranks too high?
Is recruitment to fill these jobs harder than it should be?
Do you worry about your succession plans (if they exist at all)?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you have a problem.
The good news: You aren’t alone (in fact your competition may have the same problems).
The better news: Those symptoms are just that – symptoms. And these symptoms – and the disease that causes them – can be treated.
You have a leadership problem – more specifically you have a leadership development problem.
The best news: Like any symptoms, with the right diagnosis, your symptoms can be cured! The Kevin Eikenberry Group can help you gain the right diagnosis.
The Remarkable Leadership Development Diagnostic Process will:
- Assess the status of your leadership development processes
- Determine the strengths of your current process
- Identify your biggest opportunities – and obstacles – for leadership development
- Outline the (initial and long term) steps needed to create the cure for your leadership development problem
The Remarkable Leadership Development Diagnostic Process is the first step in diagnosing your organization’s specific ailments and getting your treatment underway.
We recently announced the availability of 5 openings in my appointment book between now and the end of August for a special pain-free way for you to get your diagnosis designed to help you and your organization find the cure to your leadership development symptoms. (At this point only 2 of those openings remain.)
Here’s how The Remarkable Leadership Development Diagnostic Process works:
- Request the short application to request your slot. (It is better to take action and request a slot then wait and wonder – those who do will be at the top of the waiting list if timing doesn’t work for you now.)
- After approval, your Diagnostic Day with me will be scheduled. (Remember this is currently only available to TWO organizations.)
- You will be billed only for my travel expenses.
- If your Diagnostic Day identifies ways The Kevin Eikenberry Group can help you design, develop, update, adapt or improve your current processes, your Diagnostic Day is completely F/REE.
- If ultimately no additional services are required, you will be billed only for the cost of the Diagnostic Day at a discounted rate of $4000.
As I look at my summer schedule I can say “The Doctor Is In” but only for a couple more organizations. I hope yours is one of them.