Isn’t it time for something to be easy? Most would agree, 2020 has been hard. Many things that used to be simple, aren’t. Some things we took for granted are gone (at least temporarily). If you are like me, you yearn for something to be easy. What if I told you we could create easy leadership development right now?
Thinking about your leadership development used to be easy. Perhaps your company offered a course, you signed up and attended. Maybe you got on a plane to attend, and while that added some complexity and time, you knew what to do and how to do it.
There are no courses or conferences. And perhaps even if there were, you are so busy now that you wouldn’t be able to get away (even though you would love a change of scenery).
We’ve changed that picture.
Virtual LeaderCon is easy.
Imagine being able to pick a choose from over 30 world-class leadership experts to learn from – more than most any conference you could have found “in the old days” (you know, last year). And imagine that in most cases you could interact with them, ask your questions directly of them, and perhaps become connected with them after the conference.
Imagine too that those experts aren’t giving the valuable but canned keynote they’ve given 50 times. But rather they are answering questions, interacting with you, and bring pushed to share their latest experiences and ideas in a live Q&A, conversation style.
Then imagine you can do that all on your computer or other device, live.
That is a quick view of Virtual LeaderCon.
There’s much more too – like:
- the chance to interact via chat with other like-minded leaders, sharing ideas and insights (without the awkward introduction exercises you sometimes experience at in person events).
- the chance to win signed books, virtual courses and other valuable “prizes.”
- the chance to step back from the manic work pace you’ve been experiencing for months.
- the chance to refresh and learn.
- the chance to make learning fun again (yes, one of goals is to make this fun – if you don’t laugh at least every ten minutes, we aren’t doing our job).
How do you register for this virtual leadership development extravaganza?
No credit card.
No airline ticket.
No juggling your schedule.
No full day sessions (though you can certainly join all day).
It couldn’t be any easier.
Easy leadership development starts in one week – and runs from September 14-18.
This is all you have to do:
- Register (for free).
- Check the schedule that is nearly complete and pick a couple of times to join in the fun (and learning).
- Block your calendar for the times you don’t want to miss.
- Smile knowing you will be continuing your leadership development for the year.