This month, and therefore in today’s teleseminar, for members of The Remarkable Leadership Learning System, we are focusing on how leaders help others focus on their goals.
Of course, goal focus is an important step to goal achievement, which is why all of us as leaders should be concerned about this activity!
During the call I gave a number of suggested ways you can keep goals in front of yourself and/or others.
Those suggestions include:
- Mentioning/reviewing goals in regular meetings
- Creating dashboards or scorecards that remind people of goals (and progress)
- Create and share goal lists
- Encourage or help people to create vision boards
- Post your goals in your office
- Give people a packet card with goals on it
This is just a partial, but a valuable, list.
I hope you will take advantage of these ideas for yourself and with your team.
Learn more about The Remarkable Leadership Learning System, or learn more about how to create your best possible future more effective use of your goals.