Years ago, early in my consulting career, it was easy to get a spot on my calendar. If you wanted to get some insight into a problem or a challenge, you could email or call me, and we could have a quick consultation.
Today, it isn’t so easy.
Fast-forward through 20+ years of business growth and my calendar is practically bursting at the seams. While I’ve added several fantastic leadership consultants to my team in recent years to help share the work load, I know that sometimes people would like to have some time with me specifically.
Typically, if people want an initial consult with me, they pay a consulting fee. Recently however, we have offered some free consults to two groups of people: those who took advantage of our Five Keys to Expensive Employee Turnover Webinar (it was so well-received, we are doing it again May 24 – register here), and those who are attending the ATD International Conference in San Diego.
As a loyal reader, I wanted to offer you the same opportunity.
I am offering three complimentary consults with me in the next 30 days – first come, first served – and you can take advantage by sending an email to Laura to find a time that works for us both. If you are one of the first three to reach out and schedule this consult, not only will you get 20 minutes of time with me (via phone or webcam if you prefer), but you will get your choice of a copy of Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss, or The Long-Distance Leader.
If you like the idea but aren’t sure how we might spend our time together, here are some possibilities:
- Discuss a specific challenge you are facing as a leader, and get my input and perspective.
- Get some direction on your leadership journey, and what learning experiences might be your best next step.
- Maybe you are facing an organizational change initiative and want some help with next steps.
- If developing leaders in your organization is a focus, find out what things might improve your processes.
- Ask about anything you want – anything that you think I could be helpful to you about – personally, professionally, or organizationally.
There are three slots and it is first come, first served. Email Laura today before the slots fill up. I look forward to talking to you.