What does it mean to be fascinating? And how can it benefit your relationships and your role as a leader? In today’s episode, I explore what it means to be fascinating, with branding expert and researcher, and bestselling author, Sally Hogshead. Creator of the Fascination Personality assessment, the world’s first personality assessment that measures how the world sees YOU, Sally brings fancinating insight into the science of fascination, its role in communication, and the impact it can have on entire organizations. This is one episode you won’t want to miss!
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The “Fascination Advantage,” and how it applies to leadership.
- Specific differences among gender in communication styles and how it applies in the workplace and among teams.
- How teams can avoid becoming “brittle and lopsided,” and instead continually produce high performers that add value to the organization.
Ask yourself: What makes you different? (Hint: It’s what makes YOU fascinating!)
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- What makes you fascinating? Find out by taking a FREE version of the paid assessment; just go to Sally’s website: http://howtofascinate.com/you, and ENTER CODE: Kevin (Must enter code to receive the assessment for free.)
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.