Like most companies, the Dwyer Group has an official mission statement and vision; however, unlike most companies, they also have a Code of Values that each employee is urged to know and follow by heart. (Associates even carry a Code of Values card so that they think about them at all times!) In this episode, Dina Dwyer-Owens talks about how putting company culture and values front and center translated to massive success, growing a small, one brand business into a national success with 11 service-based organizations with more than 2,500 franchises in 11 countries.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to keep culture and values in tact when when key people/leaders leave the organization.
- How to create a system around the values of your organization.
- How to get intentional about connecting your (and your team’s) goals to the company values.
Ask yourself: What can you do to be a “cheerleader” for your company values and culture?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Dina’s Book Recommendations Resisting Happiness by Matthew Kelly
- Get a free copy of Dina’s “Create Your Culture Workbook.”
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.