Leaders invest in relationships and continue to evolve to remain relevant to that relationship. David Nour, thought leader on the topic of business relationships for more than 25 years, joins Kevin to discuss his latest book, Co-Create: How Your Business Will Profit from Innovative and Strategic Collaboration. Co-creation means finding the common goal, sharing the same vision and working together through your strategic relationship to achieve the next big thing.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The difference between iteration, innovation, and disruption.
- Adaptive innovation.
- The Hollywood Talent Model
If you are not embarrassed by getting your idea out there, you have waited too long.
– David Nour
Ask yourself: How will you drive your growth?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
- Everyday Bias: Identifying and Navigating Unconscious Judgments in Our Daily Lives by Howard Ross
- Buy David Nour’s new book: Co-Create: How Your Business Will Profit from Innovative and Strategic Collaboration
- Learn more about David Nour.
- Connect with David Nour on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.