In today’s episode, I explore the traits that make up exceptional leaders, with best-selling author and founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute, Steve Farber. We also examine “love” in terms of creating a work environment where your clients love your products AND your employees love to do their job successfully!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The Ultimate Lesson of TRUE Leadership.
- The impact and importance of cultural change regarding “loving your job.”
- Why the importance of creating a work environment/culture in which both you and your employees LOVE their work.
Do what you love in the service of people who love what you do.
– Steve Farber
Ask yourself: As a leader, do you love serving and developing others?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Steve Farber’s Website
- Steve’s FREE Audio Course
- Check out these books written by Steve: The Radical Leap, Greater Than Yourself, and The Radical Edge.
- The book Steve is reading, Compassionate Capitalism by Blaine Bartlett.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.