Today David Burkus joins Kevin to discuss his latest book, Under New Management, which challenges traditional workplace policies and proves that they are dated or simply not working — and reveals what does. David is also an associate professor of management at Oral Roberts University and speaks to the new generation of employees, aka Millennials.
In this episode:
- Hear about research on open office policies.
- Learn about trends in industry networking.
- Find out about myths of creativity.
Ask yourself: What do I need to ask for in the workplace?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams.
- Learn more about David Burkus.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.