If you are a sports fan, there is always lots of talk about the importance of offense and defense in the making of winning teams. Yet in organizational success, we much less frequently talk about offense and defense.
Think about it this way. Leading defensively is focusing on the problems that inevitably arise in the organization; being a problem solver, cleaning up after challenges and being good at firing when necessary, for example. While defense helps to win games, just like in sports, you must score too – not just avoid being scored on.
Leading with an offensive mindset focuses on opportunities – putting the right players in place, helping them grow while building engagement and productivity.
On Tuesday, March 14 we are hosting a webinar titled Leadership Offense with Paul Falcone – a best-selling author and thought-leader weighing in on taking an offensive approach to leading your team and organization. Join us at 1:00 pm ET on March 14 for a positive, forward-focused approach to leadership that you will find refreshing and vital to achieving your greatest success.
Paul will address:
- Setting leadership expectations clearly from day one in terms of culture, productivity, and ethics
- Identifying the best and the brightest talent and hiring for organizational compatibility
- Communicating constructively and proactively to build trust and respect
- Creating an environment that motivates and engages employees
- Sidestepping litigation landmines and insulating your company from liability
All the details and registration information can be found here.
While most of our webinars are 60 minutes, this is a full 90 minutes – giving Paul time to unpack these powerful ideas and address your questions and challenges too. Join us, won’t you?