Leadership is an ongoing process and great leaders continue to learn because they are curious. They don’t necessarily learn from their experiences but by reflecting on their experiences. Kevin and Wally Bock discuss learning goals, relationships, and why to “not be the event.” Wally learned leadership as a U. S. Marine, an executive in a multi-national corporation, and as the owner of a small business focused on improving leadership for his clients.
In this episode, Wally shares his insights on:
- What top leaders are doing now.
- What top leaders do to get better.
Ask yourself: what are you going to do to get better?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: American Ulysses by Ronald C. White, Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader by Herminia Ibarra, The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier, Under New Management by David Burkus, and Succeed by Heidi Grant Halverson.
- Learn more about Wally Bock
- Learn more about his writing services
- Become a Better Boss One Tip at a Time
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.